There is no better way to start your day or week, than with positive affirmations. Reciting positive words to yourself, can boost your outlook and combat negative thoughts. The same way we nourish our body with food and water, we must nourish our minds with positivity and love.
1. A river of compassion washes away my anger and replaces it with love.
2. Happiness is my birthright. I embrace happiness as my set point state of being.
3. I breathe in calmness and breathe out nervousness.
4. I feed my spirit. I train my body. I focus my mind. It’s my time.
5. Ability is what you’re capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it..
6. When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
7. If you want to achieve greatness stop asking for permission. If you do what you always did, you will get what you always got.
8. I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.
9. Too many of us are not living our dreams because we are living our fears.
10. You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection